Fixed price auto-enrolment project management for your clients
Posted on Sep.12, 2016 by awaller in Latest News
We work with payroll companies and accountancy practices to provide their clients with top quality auto-enrolment advice.
You can view our latest video, Auto-enrolment: Creating new opportunities for advisers, that we produced in partnership with Aviva, the UK’s largest insurance company.
As well as delegating responsibility to ensure they are compliant, here are some of the reasons 100’s of companies use our service.
- Fixed price initial implementation fee
- Annual servicing fee
- Independent, whole of market pension selection
- Full project management
- Investment fund recommendation
- Regulator compliance adherence
- Member helpline
- Regulatory updates
- Annual pension and fund review
Over the last three years that we have been offering auto-enrolment advice, we have seen many pension schemes fail and witnessed poor advice. That’s why we always consider only the best pension scheme for our clients and ensure there are:
- No monthly service charges
- No additional software costs
- No ‘one pension provider fits all’ approach
- No limited provider panel
- No hidden fees
- No questionable pension schemes
- No surprises!
In addition, the advantages to you are; reduced and simplified administration, delegation of responsibility and liability, payroll support, potential bulk data download and upload.
If you would like to talk to us about our auto-enrolment service, please feel free to contact Jeff Scripps or Andy Waller.