Generation Financial Services offers a tax planning service for clients in London and across the UK.
When considering any aspect of financial planning, one of our core objectives is to minimise the effect of tax on your wealth. Our London based tax planning advisors offer independent consultation to help you plan your tax affairs and they work closely with other professionals, such as accountants and solicitors, to ensure you are given the best advice. The Financial Services Authority does not regulate tax advice, wills or trusts.
We will consider income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and corporation tax. Our tax planning experts will review your objectives and make recommendations now and in the future, whether this is implementing simple solutions, such as ISAs and pensions, or employing more specialist investments.
Through careful planning and the use of special tax planning products and tools Generation Financial Services could help reduce, defer and eradicate your current and future tax liabilities.
We offer advice and assistance on the following tax planning structures:
- Venture capital trusts (VCT)
- Enterprise investment schemes (EIS)
- Employer funded retirement benefit schemes (EFRBS)
- Business Premise Renovation Allowance (BPRA) investment opportunites
- Non domicile tax planning – The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice.
- ISAs, unit trusts and open ended investments
- Pension plans
- National Savings
- Wills and trusts – The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice, wills or trusts.
- Discounted will trusts, loan trusts -The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice, wills or trusts.
Generation Financial Services offers independent tax planning advice and is not tied to any one provider or panelled network. This allows us to fully research the market to fit your requirements and produce a bespoke tax and wealth plan.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice, wills or trusts.
To find out more about how we would work with you, click here.